top of page
The Glendale Teachers Association came into existence in _____. In 1963, the Association purchased what was then a medical / dental center located at 3233 North Verdugo Road. This property has been the headquarters for the Association ever since. Today, the Association represents more than 1250 educators in the Glendale Unified School District.
Dec. 16, 2020 Car Parade at GUSD
bottom of page